It’s often said that buying a home is the most stressful financial decision you will make. Here at Millerson Mortgages, we pride ourselves on taking the stress out of the situation by guiding you through all the different mortgage deals, completing all the paper work, consistently chasing the lender on your behalf and providing you with regular updates on how your case is proceeding.
Your adviser can also help with the buying of a new home, arranging a solicitor and ensuring you move into your new home with ease.
I’m a first-time buyer in the UK and only recently arrived from living abroad. Maureen helped me find the best approach to getting a mortgage when I thought I couldn’t get one, her advice was invaluable. Philip, Hamilton
Understanding how the home buying process works will allow you to relax throughout the journey. Your adviser will explain what happens at each stage, however for a brief understanding see the below order of events.
Home Buying Process
- Contact Millerson Mortgages
- Determine how much you can borrow
- Get a pre-approved mortgage
- View your dream home
- Choose a solicitor
- Make an offer on the property
- Complete the full mortgage application
- Obtain a formal mortgage offer
- Conclude missives
- Arrange insurance/protection
- Pick up the keys for your new home!